Coast to Coast Motorcycle Rally: June 28 – July 2, 2023 MEXICO!
One of Mexico’s long distance motorcycle rallies is open for adventure seekers to ride 24-hours in a 1,000 miles stretch from west to east mexico. Open to all makes and motorcycle brands. This ride is NOT for the faint of heart but once you overcome the mental blocks and your amigos telling you you’re going to die I am confident that you can complete this ride.
The official website states, “The pirates were the masters of the sea and the wind…
This year we will have a special edition for the TOUGHEST RALLY OF THE YEAR, it will be the JOLLY ROGER EDITION, which is a tribute to the PIRATE FLAG and those tough and bestial characters who did not go around half measures and went for everything in their journeys through the seas, and for this reason, we have decided to give them a worthy tribute in this rally, in which only the toughest pilots dare to participate. Here there is no room for the faint-hearted and cowards, here it is fury and determination to reach the goal.
If you have not participated in this brutal rally, you are not worthy of carrying the JOLLY ROGER FLAG…
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS MANDATORY FOR PILOTS?
It is a fundamental part of each rally endorsed by AREM that the drivers use the minimum required safety equipment that consists of:
- FULL, FULL FACE or MODULAR helmet – Open face / three-quarter helmets are not accepted. They must have DOT, SNELL, ECE certification are accepted.
- Jacket with back protectors – elbows – shoulders – protection skeleton is accepted, they must be level 2 CE CERTIFIED
- Cordura pants or jeans with KEVLAR and that include CE CERTIFIED level 2 protections – external knee pads are accepted
- Gloves for motorcycling exclusively.
- Industrial boots with ankle protection or Motorcycle boots
- (TENNIS ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
WHAT MOTORCYCLES CAN PARTICIPATE?
ALL BRANDS AND CC ARE WELCOME!
Remember that the motorcycles to participate will be inspected and it is the obligation of each rider to have their motorcycles in optimal conditions. Motorcycle not approved in the final review cannot be part of the rally.
ANNOTATIONS: aka More Info!
Once your registration is paid, YOU ACCEPT THE RULES OF THE RALLY and the DRIVER EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS.
Likewise, the REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE.
- If you cannot attend, you must inform 7 BUSINESS DAYS in advance of the start of the final inspection of the motorcycles and you will be able to use the quota in another rally of the same category that you paid for.
- The quota is NOT transferable.
- If, at the time of submitting to the final review, said review is not approved due to the conditions of the motorcycle or the rider’s equipment does not meet the requirements, you will not be able to participate in the rally and YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE SPOT FOR ANOTHER RALLY.
- If due to inappropriate behavior of the driver with other drivers and rally officials, his participation will be prohibited and he WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE SPOT IN ANOTHER RALLY.
- If the pilot does not show up for the final inspection of the motorcycle, delivery of documentation, and receive his kit, likewise, if he does not attend the meeting of pilots, HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE RALLY since it is protocol and obligation of each pilot to follow the rules of the rally.
- Comply with the schedules established in the previously delivered agenda so as not to affect compliance with it.
- The rules include respect for the speed limits established by the organization and when a pilot is detected who does not respect these, the ROUTE OFFICER will send him a FIRST WARNING inviting him to moderate his speed via WhatsApp and the SECOND WARNING “will be automatically disqualified” and the decision is final.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!