New K&N 2017 Model Harley Davidson Milwaukee-Eight Model
April 2017 — K&N Releases an all new OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for the 2017 Model Harley Davidson Milwaukee-Eight Model engine packages. The K&N HD-1717 is a direct replacement for the HD OE#29400212, designed to fit directly into the stock air intake assembly without any cutting or fitting required. The K&N HD-1717 was designed to fit into the stock intake assembly but also to improve usable surface area over the stock unit. The increased surface area over the OEM part provides very low restriction and improved airflow to the throttle body resulting in an increase in horsepower and torque. The K&N injection molded top plate and base plate incorporate stock vent tube inlets as well as a velocity style entry radius for a smooth delivery of airflow. K&N OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filters are available through your authorized K&N Dealer. Made in the USA since 1969.
K&N OE REPLACEMENT HIGH-FLOW AIR FILTERS™
• Designed to provide increased horsepower & torque
• Pleated media provides a large filtration area offering long service intervals
• Multi-Layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
• Fits directly into OEM Air filter assembly with OE style mounting tabs to ensure a precise fit
• Fuel-Management modifications are not required for increased performance
• Made in the USA for over 45 years
• Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready to ride!
Includes a 10-Year/Million-Mile Limited Warranty®
Read More: http://www.knfilters.com/
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!